Dr. Michael Medchill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Michael T
Dr. Michael T . is really great always answering all my questions but the staff is really snobby.. Always answering me with and attitude.. I call asking for something and they reply back we about to close call monday and we can give you what you want.. That is pretty mess up of them.

June 24th, 2015
The BEST!!!
I have given birth 4 times and was seen by Dr. Medchill the last time, he was hands down the best Dr. I have ever seen in my entire life & has a way about him that makes you feel like he really cares & your not just another patient

February 25th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!! he delivered my four babies!
Excellent Doctor, takes all concerns into consideration and addresses each concern, so you understand.

January 13th, 2015
Horrible experiance
The experience was horrible. The doctor didn't knock on the door when I was taking my clothes off. The window curtains were open so everyone could see me in there. I had to ask the doctor to take a look at some things that were bothering me, instead him offering and checking on his own. He didn't wash his hands before or after checking my lady part. Than They took blood samples at the desk where were some documents next to my arm while she was taking my blood and my seat was next to 3 bags full of trash. The nurse did not even do good job on taking my blood my arm is blue and it hurt a lot. The place is trashy and filthy I felt so violated and so dirty after I left. Nothing was organized or clean. They talk in Spanish most of the time which made me really uncomfortable because I do not understand the language. It was just horrible.

July 3rd, 2012
LOVE him!!!1
Dr. Medchill is so wonderful. He took me in as a transfer from another doctor at 36 weeks to try to have a VBAC when my other doctor would not. He has the BEST bedside manner, was there for me during my trial of labor, and is just an all around sweet and kind man. Although I was unable to have the baby vaginally, he left it up to me and supported my decisions. I just do not have enough wonderful words to say about him.

December 16th, 2011
This Dr is amazing. He got me through 3 pregnancies, working for 2 years through fertility issues before my first. I've been seeing him for 15 years; and I may have changed husbands, but I kept by Dr!