A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Medeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medeck
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medeck Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeck graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Medeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bennett County Hospital and Nursing Home
- Bennett County Memorial Hospital, Martin, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Medeck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Medeck practice?
- Dr. Michael Medeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Medeck practices Family Medicine near Martin, SD.
See Martin Primary Care Doctors.