Dr. Michael Medlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Medlock?

January 13th, 2017

Skilled Surgeon

Dr Medlocks skills as a surgeon keeps me active day after day----And for that I am very grateful.

November 13th, 2016

Dr Medlock has performed three surgeries on my back since 2012 due to a chronic spine problem. He takes the time to explain what the plan he has chosen to treat the problem and get you back to a better quality of life. He has a compassonate bedside manner and his staff is also friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent surgeon. Highly recommended.

November 12th, 2016

Dr Medlock has performed three surgeries on my back since 2012 due to a chronic back problem. He takes the time to explain what needs to be done to correct the problem and get you back to a better quality of life. I find he has a compassionate bedside manner and his staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent surgeon. Highly recommended.

September 7th, 2016

My experience with Dr Medlock has been very professional and his bedside manner was excellent. Takes time to listen and makes sure all your questions are answered. Staff is friendly and also very professional. Excellent surgeon.

August 9th, 2016

Not as friendly as I had hoped

Dr. Medlock must have 2 Different different personalities. He was very to the point almost mechanical, even rude at times. Don't get me wrong I'm still having the surgery but just know if youre looking for a doc with some bed side manner you might want to look farther.

December 2nd, 2015

inter spinal cyst

Problem recognized,plan initiated,situation resolved. Superb surgeon

April 7th, 2015

great Neurologist and listens to the patient and family.

February 25th, 2015

Amazing surgeon. Amazing communicatio and bedside manner. When you have Dr. Medlock you know you could not be in better hands.

July 7th, 2014

I had Dr Medlock perform surgery for a ruptured disc approximately two years ago. I had immediate relief from pain. He is very professional and his bedside manner is excellent. The staff is friendly and also professional. Unfortunately, there are times when you are not taken on time for your appointment. But, I can understand that due to emergencies being fitted in. What I like is when you do call they will get you in very quickly. Sometimes the same day. I have another ruptured disc which I am being operated on in August. I had mri and diagnoses within a week. This is a different disc that ruptured. Not anything due to previous surgery. I have a very strenuous job which is causing my back problems. I trust this doctor with my future surgery and I highly recommend him for yours.

July 1st, 2014

When I arrived at the office I was told I didn't have an appt. but clearly the card I had said I did. took about 20 minutes to fix the situation. Then I waited about 15 minutes to see the doctor. The doctor came in said I didn't need surgery, lets set you up with physical therapy. when I asked what the problem was I was told it was a weight issue and was sent on my way with an appt. for a spine specialist and a prescription for physical therapy. I left the office feeling I had been dismissed and that my issues were not addressed.

December 29th, 2013

A Total Mess

Do not go to this doctor. After my surgery I was told that it was "just surgery pain" even after trying to see him. I was in severe pain after my surgery but the PA did not listen to me or believe me. Told me to stop my physical therapy because of the pain. He left me with a cracked vertebra which caused instability in my spine. The only thing he was interested in was my scar....stay away

September 7th, 2012