A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mehnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mehnert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mehnert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehnert graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehnert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mehnert MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mehnert practice?
- Dr. Michael Mehnert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mehnert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Physiatrists.