A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meighen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meighen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meighen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meighen graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Meighen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Meighen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Meighen practice?
- Dr. Michael Meighen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Meighen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Concord Physiatrists and Concord Pain Management Doctors.