Dr. Michael Meindertsma MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2011
As a mother of three active children, I can with all confidence say I will never go to another office for my children. We have been with Forest Hills Pedatrics for 21 years and Dr. Mike has been our peditrician for 20 of those years. I have and will continue to trust the lives of my children with Dr. Mike and his staff. My middle child was at a church outting and passed out, by the time my husband and the church elders got to him he was gray with blue lips. He came to threw up then passed out again. The emergancy room couldn't figure out what was wrong and told us to follow-up with Dr. Mike the next day. We made the appointment with the office and Dr. Mike listened to his heart for a few minutes and knew what was wrong. He the referred us to a cardiologist and my son is being monitored and is heading off to college this fall. Dr. Mike's staff is the best you will find anywhere. Always smiling, friendly and ready to help when needed. Calling the office is one of the easiest things in the world. Your questions are answered in a timely manner when a message is left for the nurse's. Over all the office itself is wonderful, wouldn't change a thing.

June 13th, 2016