A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meisterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meisterling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisterling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meisterling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisterling graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Meisterling has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Meisterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Meisterling practice?
- Dr. Michael Meisterling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Meisterling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elmo, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.