Dr. Michael Mekjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mekjian?

April 24th, 2017

T

Thorough, excellent Doctor - a rarity these days!

October 21st, 2016

Incredible Doctor!

I am a new patient of Dr. Mekjian and only one other time in my 70+ years have I met a Doctor the likes of him. I could not believe the time he spent talking with myself and my wife, gathering information and planning a course of action. He was very thorough in gathering all the information needed to diagnose my problem. The test's that he ordered for me was exactly what was required to find what was causing my symptoms. Because of his knowledge and professionalism and caring I may be able to make it to my only grandchild's wedding in California. I feel truly blessed to have found this incredible doctor I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the entire staff for their professionalism, friendliness and the efforts to get.. me scheduled immediately for further testing. You guys are all awesome.!

March 10th, 2016

Great

Such a nice doctor! He really took his time with me and answered all my questions. He didn't want to leave the room until he felt like I understood everything his office staff was super friendly. Wait time in the waiting room was about 10 minutes

August 13th, 2011

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Dr. Mekjian is without any doubt the best doctor. He is caring, kind and considerate and very professional. If you are lucky enough to be his patient than you are indeed fortunate.

April 20th, 2011

The Best

Dr. Mekjian is wonderful, knowledgeable and kind. He is a true example of what all doctors should be.

March 28th, 2016