A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mellman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mellman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mellman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mellman practice?
- Dr. Michael Mellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mellman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Endocrinologists.