A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mellon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mellon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mellon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harvey Mellon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Mellon practice?
- Dr. Michael Mellon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mellon practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.