A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mellon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mellon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mellon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harvey Mellon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Mellon practice?
- Dr. Michael Mellon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mellon practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.