Dr. Michael Melnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Melnick?

November 11th, 2015

II love Dr.Melnick, I've been going to him since I was 9 year's old, almost 20 years now. My kids see him and now my Husband goes to him as well. Grate Doctor. Kind,caring, and when he needs to be brutality honest which I very much respect him for! I recommend him to everyone I know.

October 27th, 2015

Finally a good doctor!

I really liked Dr. Melnick. Honest, down to Earth, respectful. Very refreshing to find a good doctor!

January 29th, 2013

Horrible

Dr. Melnick was very rude and least interested.. No bed side manners at all. He didn't smile and had no eye contact. When I couldn't remember my Asthma medicine details, I said "I am so sorry I dont remember that". He just blurted "dont be sorry for me, be sorry for yourself". I felt insulted...would never go back to him and would never refer him to anybody else.

October 7th, 2012

Dr. Melnick is a wonderful and caring doctor to both me and my husband. He spends enough time at a visit so that you can thoroughly understand the medical facts. He always calls back in a timely manner when you have a question or to give you test results. He never looks down on you when you ask him any question. Highly recommended!

September 15th, 2012

RUDE

First impressions are everything and he didnt leave a good one. Hes very cold... doesnt smile.. speaks in a condescending way... interrupts you while speaking. Overall I hated my whole experience with him. He treats his nurses poorly... and Im a nurse so this hits home for me. He didnt say bye or anything just left the room. I will never go back to him.

May 25th, 2011

I was in for the first visit with Dr. Melnick. This was my first initial visit. He is POMPOUS, PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, never introduced himself. POOR bedside manner. RUN from this DOC.

June 1st, 2009

Best Doctor in the world!

January 26th, 2009

Very caring doctor. He has helped both myself (3 yrs with him) and my wife (11 years with him). He is very easy to talk with. If stumped he will tell you.

March 7th, 2017