A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Menachof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Menachof, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Menachof, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- BOTOX Cosmetic
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Lift
- Cheek/Chin Implants
- Ear Diseases
- Face Lift
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Implants
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Medical Spa Services
- Mini Face Lift
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neck Lift
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Menachof graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menachof has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Menachof MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Menachof practice?
- Dr. Michael Menachof has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Menachof practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Greenwood Village, CO.