A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Menachof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Menachof, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menachof
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Menachof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Menachof, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Menachof graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menachof has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Menachof MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Menachof practice?
- Dr. Michael Menachof has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Menachof practices Otolaryngology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists.