A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Menachof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Menachof, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menachof
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menachof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Menachof, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Menachof graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menachof has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ross Menachof MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Menachof practice?
- Dr. Michael Menachof has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Menachof practices Otolaryngology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists.