Dr. Michael Menack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Menack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

Perfect Care for my Mom

Dr. Menack has been truly wonderful with the treatment he provided my mom. His care and expertise helped her heal from several severe bed sores she developed. Its incredible, how well she has recovered even while being impaired and bedridden with MS. I highly recommend Dr. Menack for his knowledge, patience & extremely informative care.

April 2nd, 2015

I would see the dr again

March 20th, 2014

Wish every doctor could be like Dr. Menack

I am normally a big nervous mess before I have anything done at the hospital. Not this time. Doctor Menack made me so comfortable with the whole procedure. He step by step explained things in a way I totally understood. He made me very comfortable with the procedure I was about to have. His dedication to his patients shows through in his words and actions. He comes to check on you with real concern, not just because he has to. His staff is amazing sweet and supportive. I wish every doctors office had a team like this. I had no wait in my office visits, which is amazing for a doctor that can give you such great time and attention. I have already recommended him to a friend who needs a similar surgery. Hopefully I won't need anymore surgeries for anything else, but if I do I know right where I'm going. Thank you Dr. Menack for improving my quality of life!

March 16th, 2014

Excellent care

Dr. Menack, and his staff were outstanding. Laurie was extremely helpful! They all were attentive and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

November 3rd, 2013

Dr Menack and his staff made every step leading up to and including my surgery very easy. I was very impressed by his promptness at office visits.

October 4th, 2013

Total package

Total package: Brains and Personality, Simply put, if Mike was the captian of a ship destined to sink, I would be proud to go down with him because I know he gave it his all. Good luck Mike and Thankyou.

September 4th, 2013

exceptional

Professional-patient oriented--pleasant staff-

January 21st, 2013

Dr. Menack is just what you want in a doctor.

He is up to date on the newest technology, experienced, and confident. We all look for the best surgeon first and hope we luck out and that he is also a caring and compassionate person. With Dr. Menack you get the full deal. Expert in his field and with the latest way of doing things translates into a much faster and pain free recovery. But the icing on the cake is his sincere devotion to his patients. He went out of his way to answer all my questions and tell me exactly what was up in a caring and thoughtful manner. Despite a full day of surgery before him he scheduled a port implant for me with little notice because I did not want to miss any chemo sessions. I recommended a friend for a hernia operation he needed and he was equally impressed. The staff is great, especially Lori who is indispensable in coordinating all the surgeries and putting it all together. Look no further for a surgeon. Dr. Menack is the one you want.

October 5th, 2012

For a first time patient my experience was excellent. I was able to make an appointment within two days of my issue, surgery was schedule at my convenience and the follow up was superb. I would highly recommend Dr. Menack and his office to a friend or family member.

May 22nd, 2012

Piece of cake

I used Dr. Menack quite frankly based on the positive feedback on these sites. He removed a large Lipoma that was touching a nerve on my cervical spine. The office people were amazing. I felt his initial exam was very thorough and gave me a lot of confidence in using him. The medical facility was also great...the anesthesiologist were very professional as were the entire staff. The surgery went like clockwork. My surgery was a complete success and I am extremely happy with the results. I would definitely use Dr. Menack again and recommend him to my friends and family.

May 7th, 2012

Dr.Menack Confident and Professional

I was recommend to Dr.Menack from my primary Doctor I am not very good with opeerations even though my surgery was considered minor to me it was on my mind 24hrs a day Dr Menack and his staff put my mind at ease and gave me one of the worst experience of my life a little easier to handle .i never waitited more than 5mins in waiting room From the minute I was admitted The hospital and Dr.Menack were by my side and let me know what was going on step by stepThank you Dr.Menack and girls at the office for always having smiles on your faces and your professionalism

February 29th, 2012

Dr. Menack prepared me well as to what to expect during and after my hernia surgery. He fully explained the surgery and answered any questions I had.His manner had a very calming effect on me. The result of the surgery was excellent. If I need surgery in the future I would use Dr. Menack.