Learn more about Dr. Michael Mendelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mendelow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mendelow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mendelow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mendelow practice?
- Dr. Michael Mendelow has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mendelow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.