A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mendelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mendelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelow
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mendelow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mendelow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mendelow practice?
- Dr. Michael Mendelow has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mendelow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.