Orthopaedic Surgeon
26750 Providence Pkwy
Ste 210
Novi, MI 48374
248-465-4782
Locations and availability (2)

|  he is awesome  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

he is so awesome he my boy trevor when he was 3yearsold a lot of times expesile with his foot becuse trevor lost all his tose on one foot

|  cheryl forstrom  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

DR Mendelow Is one of, if not the best Dr we have met.Our daughter has had close to 30 some surgeries. In July of 2009 she had a series of 3 surgeries to correct severe scoliosis and other spinal issues related to spina bifida (a birth defect)On a scale of 1-10,10 ranking as the best,he ranks a 10 in every cattagory,from his success,bedside manner,ability to teach/explain to us and our daughter,his patience,time spent with us,attention to detail,etc... I truly can not say enough or find the words that give him the justice he deserves,Thank you Dr Mendelow!I would also like to thank his assisting Drs,staff at Providence Park hospital,in Novi Michigan.Last not to overlooked office assistant Janica and Cindy,You Rock!!!!

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Mendelow is amazing! He saved our daughter's life. She had severe scoliosis that was compromising her health and life. He helped when noone else would.She had surgery in 2008 and is doing great and in great health now. We owe him alot! Saying thank you to him is just not enough! I would recommend him to everyone!

|  show details
by Lisa Ozga on Mar 28th, 2009

Dr. Mendelow is a really great doctor. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.