Dr. Michael Mendelson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Port Jefferson Station, NY

August 3rd, 2016
Found my thyroid cancer and saved my life
Great doctor

November 10th, 2015
truly wonderful doctor, very thorough and devoted

October 19th, 2011
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. You wait for over an hour in a crowded, stagnant waiting room. The receptionist is behind a non-see through sliding glass door. And when you knock on it, they barely acknowledge you. Then when you finally get in to see Dr. Mendelson, he talks about everything except you. Very insensitive to women, with very chauvansistic comments. Never would go there again.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. Mendelson saw me on a Thursday, my having horrible pain in the abdomin and a fever of 102.5. He gave me some antibiotics and told me to come back Friday. On Friday the pain was so bad I was crying in his office and my fever was higher. He told me to go home and continue to take the antibiotics and come back Monday. By Saturday noon I was in such pain that I passed out from it. My husband called an ambulance and when I got to the hospital, I had to have emergency surgery for a perforated intestine. Thank God for the wonderful surgeon on duty. Then Dr. Mendelson had the gall to come in everyday with his pompous attitude to only collect from my health insurance, because he never showed an ounce of caring and he never did anything of a medical nature during those visits either. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!