A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mendeszoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mendeszoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mendeszoon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendeszoon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mendeszoon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Herman Mendeszoon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Mendeszoon practice?
- Dr. Michael Mendeszoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mendeszoon practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.