A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mennuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mennuti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mennuti, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Down Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mennuti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mennuti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mennuti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mennuti practice?
- Dr. Michael Mennuti has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mennuti practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdowne, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.