A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Merhige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merhige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merhige
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merhige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merhige, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merhige graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merhige has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Merhige MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Merhige practice?
- Dr. Michael Merhige has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Merhige practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tonawanda, NY.
See Tonawanda Internists and Tonawanda Cardiologists.