A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Merhige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merhige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merhige
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merhige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merhige, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merhige graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merhige has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Merhige MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Merhige practice?
- Dr. Michael Merhige has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Merhige practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Tonawanda, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Cardiologists.