Learn more about Dr. Michael Merhige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merhige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merhige
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merhige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merhige, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merhige graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merhige has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Merhige MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Merhige practice?
- Dr. Michael Merhige has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Merhige practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tonawanda, NY.
See Tonawanda Internists and Tonawanda Cardiologists.