A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Merkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merkey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Merkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lynn Merkey MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Merkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Merkey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Merkey practices Neurology near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Neurologists.