A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Merkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merkey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Merkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Merkey practice?
Dr. Michael Merkey practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Neurologists.