A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mesbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mesbah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mesbah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesbah graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mesbah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cyrus Mesbah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Mesbah practice?
- Dr. Michael Mesbah has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mesbah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.