Dr. Michael Mesbah MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Garden City, NY

April 6th, 2017
Great doctor all around
Dr. Mesbah is a old school doctor with a lot of experience. He is patient and smart and is comforting. He listens to my concerns and follows through. I am lucky to have him as my doctor

April 6th, 2017
The Best Sole Practioner's Office
We have been so lucky to have found Dr. Mesbah. He has found things and healed issues that could not be done by other doctors and that is what brought our family to him over a decade ago. Now, we have our daughter who is seen by the nurse practitioner, Christine for 5 years. In school she go sick and they the school doctor put her on medicine and she did not get better. The office staff is so accommodating that when my daughter was home and returning to the university and explained she needed to be seen before hopping on the plane, they got her in. (1 day later I get a call to see how she is doing and with the results of the test ) and the meds. That she was of from the school was not correct for the strep she had. Thank you Christine and Dr. Mesbah for going the extra mile! When I go into the office I am always greeted with a smile and I know that at Dr. Mesbah's office, it is about the patients and not the money. Here Dr. Mesbah is a sole practitioner and is not part of the healthcare system where if you're sick they might not do anything. Dr. Mesbah takes his time to look at everything and treat you like family. Here you know that when you're going for a test it's because Dr. Mesbah truly knows that you need one and cares about you and your health. Christine, the nurse practitioner, is truly amazing and caring. No question is too silly for her. This is an office that if you truly want the caring nurturing and medical experience they have to offer, this is where your must go and know that you will be getting the best family care. But understand that since it is a doctor's office, you must be willing to pay when you go. There are very few doctors in sole practice today, and if we don't help them stay in practice, by paying when we go, we will force them to close. Then we will be at the mercy of places like prohealth, urgent care, and the hospital emergency rooms, where we just become numbers to them. We must remember that to keep the best doctors from joining the big corporations that they don't have the big money behind them and need to be paid each time we go in. We must keep Dr. Mesbah, he truly is the doctor that puts your care first.

November 17th, 2015
Best OB/GYN ever!!!!!!!!

July 14th, 2015
Best obgyn around!
absolutely love Dr.Mesbah. Switched to him after other doctors and 2 previous miscarriages. He has me at complete ease throughout my current pregnancy (my first successful pregnancy) and I am due to give birth in 5 weeks ... So grateful I found him. He has made this a stress free and beautiful experience! Such a fantastic doctor and wonderful staff.

January 16th, 2014
Heaven Sent
Dr. Mesbah is an excellent Dr. by far and I can't thank him enough for getting me well. For years I suffered extremely bad menstrual cycles (dysmenorrhea) which landed me in the E.R. a handful of times. My cousin tried to convince for years to switch to Dr. Mesbah. I only regret not going a lot sooner. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, and underwent a minor surgery. Dr. Mesbah is very knowledgeable, very compassionate and professional too. He was delivered the proper care in getting me healthy. As a result I no longer suffer from very bad cycles, very minimal pain and I can function like a normal person. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I have no complaints. My well woman visits are always pleasant. I have been trying to conceive at age 40 having no time to waste. After ttc for several months, he referred to an infertility specialist. After visiting 1 month & undergoing minimal treatment, I'm ready to schedule my 1st prenatal visit with Dr. Mesbah. I'm excited to share the great news. I'm pregnant with my 1st baby. What a great way to began 2014"!!! Thanks to Dr. Mesbah & always being on point with his OB-GYN expertise. The office staff may seem a little disorganized but they are still very accomodating and friendly too! I can not thank Dr. Mesbah enough for all he's done to help me! I highly recommend and trust Dr. Mesbah with my health.

August 5th, 2009
My saving grace
Dr Mesbah saw me through a really difficult pregnancy. One that required weekly visits to him and a perinatal specialist right from the 8th week. He was kind and caring and saw me through every bump in the road with complete tact and grace.Eleven weeks prior to my due date, I had to go into the hospital on full bed rest. I stayed in the Labor and Delivery area for 5 weeks to be able to stay on monitors 24 hours a day. Dr Mesbah visited me every morning and always gave me a full run down on where we stood. He always made sure to make me comfortable with whatever we discussed before he left.He had compassion and respect. He also worked very closely with the perinatologist that I needed to see as well. They cooperated and shared information better than any doctors I had seen.After my delivery he saw me upstairs in maternity with the same compassion. He even checked in on my daughter in the NICU before seeing me so he could give me any updates that I may not have heard yet.After my daughter and I came home, I continue to see Dr Mesbah for routine gyn exams, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

November 11th, 2008
A wolf in sheep's clothing
Mesbah delivered my son a little over 12 years ago and it was a complete disaster. He was the doctor on call that weekend and just my luck I didn't have my real OB/GYN Ira Berliner. Besides the fact that the doctor at Winthrop Hospital forgot about us and went home, not Mesbah's fault, the most disturbing thing was the fact he made plans to go skiing with his then girlfriend (now wife) on a weekend he was on call. I heard him outside my room telling her that he had to wait until I had the baby in order to leave and I could hear him pleading with her for patience. Seconds later he walked into my room and told me I needed a C-section. This normally opinionated advocate felt completely vulnerable at the time and before I could speak up about the issue, I broke down and cried. That C-section has haunted me ever since and am still experiencing medical complications from his slipshod work. He was recommended to me by my sister, who oddly enough didn't find it disgusting and strange that he complimented her shape during an exam.