Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Money hungry show details Money hungry
Feb 16th, 2016

I called dr mesbah due to bleeding for over 60 days and he refused to see me due to a balance. He does not care about my health only money

Nov 17th, 2015

Best OB/GYN ever!!!!!!!!

Best obgyn around! show details Best obgyn around!
by Lauren g. on Jul 14th, 2015

absolutely love Dr.Mesbah. Switched to him after other doctors and 2 previous miscarriages. He has me at complete ease throughout my current pregnancy (my first successful pregnancy) and I am due to give birth in 5 weeks ... So grateful I found him. He has made this a stress free and beautiful experience! Such a fantastic doctor and wonderful staff.

Heaven Sent show details Heaven Sent
by Ms. J on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Mesbah is an excellent Dr. by far and I can't thank him enough for getting me well. For years I suffered extremely bad menstrual cycles (dysmenorrhea) which landed me in the E.R. a handful of times. My cousin tried to convince for years to switch to Dr. Mesbah. I only regret not going a lot sooner. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, and underwent a minor surgery. Dr. Mesbah is very knowledgeable, very compassionate and professional too. He was delivered the proper care in getting me healthy. As a result I no longer suffer from very bad cycles, very minimal pain and I can function like a normal person. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I have no complaints. My well woman visits are always pleasant. I have been trying to conceive at age 40 having no time to waste. After ttc for several months, he referred to an infertility specialist. After visiting 1 month & undergoing minimal treatment, I'm ready to schedule my 1st prenatal visit with Dr. Mesbah. I'm excited to share the great news. I'm pregnant with my 1st baby. What a great way to began 2014"!!! Thanks to Dr. Mesbah & always being on point with his OB-GYN expertise. The office staff may seem a little disorganized but they are still very accomodating and friendly too! I can not thank Dr. Mesbah enough for all he's done to help me! I highly recommend and trust Dr. Mesbah with my health.

My saving grace show details My saving grace
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr Mesbah saw me through a really difficult pregnancy. One that required weekly visits to him and a perinatal specialist right from the 8th week. He was kind and caring and saw me through every bump in the road with complete tact and grace.Eleven weeks prior to my due date, I had to go into the hospital on full bed rest. I stayed in the Labor and Delivery area for 5 weeks to be able to stay on monitors 24 hours a day. Dr Mesbah visited me every morning and always gave me a full run down on where we stood. He always made sure to make me comfortable with whatever we discussed before he left.He had compassion and respect. He also worked very closely with the perinatologist that I needed to see as well. They cooperated and shared information better than any doctors I had seen.After my delivery he saw me upstairs in maternity with the same compassion. He even checked in on my daughter in the NICU before seeing me so he could give me any updates that I may not have heard yet.After my daughter and I came home, I continue to see Dr Mesbah for routine gyn exams, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

A wolf in sheep's clothing show details A wolf in sheep's clothing
by K Shallcross on Nov 11th, 2008

Mesbah delivered my son a little over 12 years ago and it was a complete disaster. He was the doctor on call that weekend and just my luck I didn't have my real OB/GYN Ira Berliner. Besides the fact that the doctor at Winthrop Hospital forgot about us and went home, not Mesbah's fault, the most disturbing thing was the fact he made plans to go skiing with his then girlfriend (now wife) on a weekend he was on call. I heard him outside my room telling her that he had to wait until I had the baby in order to leave and I could hear him pleading with her for patience. Seconds later he walked into my room and told me I needed a C-section. This normally opinionated advocate felt completely vulnerable at the time and before I could speak up about the issue, I broke down and cried. That C-section has haunted me ever since and am still experiencing medical complications from his slipshod work. He was recommended to me by my sister, who oddly enough didn't find it disgusting and strange that he complimented her shape during an exam.