Obstetricians & Gynecologists
877 Stewart Ave
Ste 3
Garden City, NY 11530
516-794-1500
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Heaven Sent  |  show details
by Ms. J on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Mesbah is an excellent Dr. by far and I can't thank him enough for getting me well. For years I suffered extremely bad menstrual cycles (dysmenorrhea) which landed me in the E.R. a handful of times. My cousin tried to convince for years to switch to Dr. Mesbah. I only regret not going a lot sooner. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, and underwent a minor surgery. Dr. Mesbah is very knowledgeable, very compassionate and professional too. He was delivered the proper care in getting me healthy. As a result I no longer suffer from very bad cycles, very minimal pain and I can function like a normal person. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I have no complaints. My well woman visits are always pleasant. I have been trying to conceive at age 40 having no time to waste. After ttc for several months, he referred to an infertility specialist. After visiting 1 month & undergoing minimal treatment, I'm ready to schedule my 1st prenatal visit with Dr. Mesbah. I'm excited to share the great news. I'm pregnant with my 1st baby. What a great way to began 2014"!!! Thanks to Dr. Mesbah & always being on point with his OB-GYN expertise. The office staff may seem a little disorganized but they are still very accomodating and friendly too! I can not thank Dr. Mesbah enough for all he's done to help me! I highly recommend and trust Dr. Mesbah with my health.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mesbah saw me for the first time when i was a teenager after my first pap came back abnormal. The GYN i had seen said i had abnormal cells and i had to go to the hospital for a colpascopy it was the first time i had ever seen a gyn and asked him to explain more in detail what the problem was. He refused. My friend told me about getting a 2nd oppinon with Dr. Mesbah so i did. Indeed my pap was abnormal but he did the colpalscopy in the office. He explained the things he did every step of the way and made me feel comfortable. Recently in October 2012 i gave birth to my daughter. Dr. mesbah saw me through my whole pregnancy that during my fourth month i had some bleeding and being that it was my first pregancy i would get scared. I called all the time and I visited with any little thing i felt, he was always there to help and give me peace. My labor and delivery was induced i was in labor 17 and a half hours and Dr. Mesbah was there with me every step of the way checking in on me every hour and always reassuring that i would be ok. I delivered a healthy baby girl and still after 17 hours he was able to smile and take pictures with my daughter.... I tottaly trust him and I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM... WOULDNT CHANGE HIM FOR ANYONE!

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

I gave birth to my first child in August 2008. Dr. Mesbah was amazing everystep of the way. Not only was I comfortable, but my husband also felt the same way. Dr. Mesbah reassured as both every step of the way. We HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

|  My saving grace  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr Mesbah saw me through a really difficult pregnancy. One that required weekly visits to him and a perinatal specialist right from the 8th week. He was kind and caring and saw me through every bump in the road with complete tact and grace.Eleven weeks prior to my due date, I had to go into the hospital on full bed rest. I stayed in the Labor and Delivery area for 5 weeks to be able to stay on monitors 24 hours a day. Dr Mesbah visited me every morning and always gave me a full run down on where we stood. He always made sure to make me comfortable with whatever we discussed before he left.He had compassion and respect. He also worked very closely with the perinatologist that I needed to see as well. They cooperated and shared information better than any doctors I had seen.After my delivery he saw me upstairs in maternity with the same compassion. He even checked in on my daughter in the NICU before seeing me so he could give me any updates that I may not have heard yet.After my daughter and I came home, I continue to see Dr Mesbah for routine gyn exams, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

|  A wolf in sheep's clothing  |  show details
by K Shallcross on Nov 11th, 2008

Mesbah delivered my son a little over 12 years ago and it was a complete disaster. He was the doctor on call that weekend and just my luck I didn't have my real OB/GYN Ira Berliner. Besides the fact that the doctor at Winthrop Hospital forgot about us and went home, not Mesbah's fault, the most disturbing thing was the fact he made plans to go skiing with his then girlfriend (now wife) on a weekend he was on call. I heard him outside my room telling her that he had to wait until I had the baby in order to leave and I could hear him pleading with her for patience. Seconds later he walked into my room and told me I needed a C-section. This normally opinionated advocate felt completely vulnerable at the time and before I could speak up about the issue, I broke down and cried. That C-section has haunted me ever since and am still experiencing medical complications from his slipshod work. He was recommended to me by my sister, who oddly enough didn't find it disgusting and strange that he complimented her shape during an exam.