Dr. Michael Meshkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Meshkin?

August 9th, 2016

Do not go to dr Michael Meshkin

I know 4 people who have gone to him and have had bad to no results. I don't know what technique he uses but it is not a good one at all. I was a patient. Not satisfied in the slightest.

June 1st, 2016

Great hair transplant experience

Dr Meshkin is a great hair transplant doctor with many years of experience. He is very pleasant, knowledgable and helpful. My procedure went real well thanks to him and his entire staff

May 29th, 2015

Horrible Reaults

Spent $10,500 and no noticible results--awful experience, scaring, and below average results

April 6th, 2015

excellent doctor

Excellent doctor very professional and courteous, honest and to the point. I wish I had found him earlier so I wouldn't suffer from mt hairloss all these year. I recommend him very highly and have send him two clients already.

December 17th, 2014

Hair transplant with Dr. Mike Meshkin

I am very satisfied with every aspect of this office. Dr. Meshkin and his staff gave me the best treatment and treatment options. I had been refered to him by my friend and I am glad I listened to him. So far the surgery was very easy, I had absolutely no pain during the procedure. Every thing went real easy. I went for follow up a couple of times Both the doctor and his staff were great. My hair is starting to grow in and already I look much better. I recommend Dr. Meshkin to every one who decides to have this procedure done. Check him out you wont be disappointed.

April 11th, 2014

My experience with Michael A Meshkin MD

The surgery was very painful and I could feel him cutting into my skin and the cuts have not fully healed all the way around my head !! My face had so much swelling after the surgery, people had a hard time recognizing me !! The side of my head still has a large gap where my skin was supposed to come together !! Many times, I went for the doctor to see the results and he kept saying that give it more time to grow and he called Elvis during the surgery but I have never seen a bald Elvis even after this terrible surgery !! And now he is ignoring my calls to his office & not returning my messages !! My friends also said that other people had terrible experiences with his procedures, also !!

March 1st, 2014

I think he and his staff were great. my brothers and I had hairtransplant surgery at his office and we are very happy, We recommend him greatly. Great service, great result, great price for the quality.

July 15th, 2017