Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Hair transplant with Dr. Mike Meshkin  |  show details
by sean H on Dec 16th, 2014

I am very satisfied with every aspect of this office. Dr. Meshkin and his staff gave me the best treatment and treatment options. I had been refered to him by my friend and I am glad I listened to him. So far the surgery was very easy, I had absolutely no pain during the procedure. Every thing went real easy. I went for follow up a couple of times Both the doctor and his staff were great. My hair is starting to grow in and already I look much better. I recommend Dr. Meshkin to every one who decides to have this procedure done. Check him out you wont be disappointed.

|  My experience with Michael A Meshkin MD  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2014

The surgery was very painful and I could feel him cutting into my skin and the cuts have not fully healed all the way around my head !! My face had so much swelling after the surgery, people had a hard time recognizing me !! The side of my head still has a large gap where my skin was supposed to come together !! Many times, I went for the doctor to see the results and he kept saying that give it more time to grow and he called Elvis during the surgery but I have never seen a bald Elvis even after this terrible surgery !! And now he is ignoring my calls to his office & not returning my messages !! My friends also said that other people had terrible experiences with his procedures, also !!

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

I think he and his staff were great. my brothers and I had hairtransplant surgery at his office and we are very happy, We recommend him greatly. Great service, great result, great price for the quality.