Orthopedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  WON'T TAKE A RISK  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2014

I knew 10 years before I had my knee replaced that I would need it. After having several shots and making it through, the knee got worse and worse and he said to tell him when the pain could not be tolerated anymore. I did this and he still insisted it was not bone on bone and surgery was not at this point in time. Another physician of mine, seeing that I could hardly walk, suggested that I get another opinion. I went to the dr. I had used years ago, but who had quit taking my employer insurance and I had to change drs. I used another dr. prior to dr. Mike. I didn't care for him, but loved dr. Mike. I went to my former dr. and he showed me the x-ray where it was bone on bone and the only thing that could be done was a knee replacement. I scheduled it with him, as he is also a very outstanding dr. and all went went. I was disappointed that dr. mike did not tell me he did not want to do that knee due to other problems and I would have gone to someone else sooner. He is a very caring and good dr., but when he thinks it is beyond a perfect outcome, he shies away from doing it.

by Cheryl Abbarno on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Messieh is the best!!! I broke both of my ankles and had to have surgery on one. I can barely even see the scar from the surgery. Him and his staff made a very tough situation so much easier to handle. Thank you for what you have done for me!!!

|  Amazing Surgeon!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Messieh performed 2 surgeries on me, he not only did an amazing job, you could tell he really cared. I have sent friends and family to him. I live in Orlando, and it was VERY worth the drive to Clermont!

May 14th, 2012

Most caring doctor in Lake County. Really listens to you! What a concept. His staff has been there for a long time which shows that he treats his staff well also. His staff are always a pleasure to deal with. I would go to him for everything if I could. Proud to know him and would recommend him highly.

|  reverse shoulder operation by Dr Messieh  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

I have had 7 major surgeries, and by far Dr Messieh is the best Doctor I have had. He did a reverse shoulder surgery on my right shoulder in Dec of 2010. For 13 years I was not able to do to much because of the shoulder, and pain. I am now living life to its fullest. In April of 2011 I started swimming and golfing, YES!!! He receives five stars in every catagory. He has a wonderful bedside mannor and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. Carole in The Villages

Aug 3rd, 2011

Wonderful physician. He took his time to explain what was wrong with my knee. His staff is wonderful as well. I will continue my care and refer as many friends and family members to him.

by DEE MCPEEK on Feb 4th, 2011

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!! MEETING SUCH A NICE AND PERSONABLE DOCTOR. (AND HIS STAFF) WILL RECOMMEND AND WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN IF NEEDED..

|  Satisfied patient of Dr. Messieh  |  show details
by FHB on Dec 6th, 2010

I am now 8 weeks recovering from a Total Knee Replacement. I feel great! Dr. Messieh was very professional, friendly and prompt in recommending and performing my knee surgery. The staff in his office and at South Lake Hospital were excellent. All the care I received prior to, during rehab at home and follow-up visits were excellent. I am only living here in Florida for one year and am extremely grateful I had my surgery finally done by Dr. M. I highly recommend him for your surgeries. In a few years I will go back to him and have my other knee done. Thank you.

|  Knee Replacement Surgery  |  show details
by Robert Meiers on Sep 10th, 2010

I went to Dr. Messieh with a painful left knee. I thought it might need surgery but he treated it for about a year before making a decision to do the replacement. I am happy to say that everything came out perfect and the knee feels better than ever. I would highly recommend Dr. Messieh to anyobne who requires Orthopedic treatment or surgery.He is very capable and a real gentlemen.

Jan 28th, 2010

great surgeon & it seems like he really cares.not healed,yet.let ya know final out come.office staff,needs replacing