Dr. Michael Messieh MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Messieh is worth the wait in his office. He never makes you feel rushed and he will spend the time you need on your visit. I cannot say enough about his expertise. I have had both hips done and was up and walking (with walker) next morning. Whe

December 7th, 2016

September 10th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Wonderful, Great, Outstanding. Dr Messieh is a physician in the truest sense of that word. The knee replacement he did for me has gone beautifully. His staff in particular Nicole have been so kind and considerate to me. Heart of Florida Hospital was so polite and respectful. Having to replace my knee is something I do not wish on anyone. Having Dr Messieh and his staff at my side has been nothing but a blessing. God Bless you Dr Messieh, your staff and Heart of Florida Hospital.

May 4th, 2016
I found Dr. Messieh to be refreshing. He doesn't just jump into scheduling a surgery. He assessed my knees, gave me leg exercises and told me to schedule another appointment when I need the gel shots. Since that time those knee exercises worked remarkably well. Surgery is not in the picture for the near future.

January 22nd, 2016
Always behind schedule
This practice, like many others, consistently overbook appointment so that the patient has to wait and hour after their appointment time before being seen. This has gotten more and more prevalent and needs to be addressed. Doctors are not the only people who have busy schedules and cannot afford to wait around. Also, staff and doctor are not attentive to the limitations of patients. After being informed several times that the patient is hearing impaired, they still continue to speak in hushed tones instead of trying to accommodate by speaking louder. The waiting room at this practice is frequently overcrowded with patients needing to stand due to lack of seating and overbooking. Overall, I believe that the staff is oblivious to the plight of the patients waiting to see the doctor and only attend to the patient once he/she is in the examination room.

October 28th, 2015
2 broken elbows
Kind man I broke both elbows and needed emergency surgery on both. I was afraid because of poor pain management in a prior surgery. He admitted me into the hospital for 3 days. He came to check on me every day. He helped my family create a plan formy needs when I did get home, recommending a bed height and other things. He showed me how to force my arm past 90 degrees. I called the office many times and got answers to my needs. When I called the emergency number, he called right back and gave me answers. He does his best for his patients

August 5th, 2015
replaced 2 shoulders.....full swing w/golf club in less than 3 months. truly outstanding

January 2nd, 2015
caring, gentle and down to earth

September 22nd, 2014
WON'T TAKE A RISK
I knew 10 years before I had my knee replaced that I would need it. After having several shots and making it through, the knee got worse and worse and he said to tell him when the pain could not be tolerated anymore. I did this and he still insisted it was not bone on bone and surgery was not at this point in time. Another physician of mine, seeing that I could hardly walk, suggested that I get another opinion. I went to the dr. I had used years ago, but who had quit taking my employer insurance and I had to change drs. I used another dr. prior to dr. Mike. I didn't care for him, but loved dr. Mike. I went to my former dr. and he showed me the x-ray where it was bone on bone and the only thing that could be done was a knee replacement. I scheduled it with him, as he is also a very outstanding dr. and all went went. I was disappointed that dr. mike did not tell me he did not want to do that knee due to other problems and I would have gone to someone else sooner. He is a very caring and good dr., but when he thinks it is beyond a perfect outcome, he shies away from doing it.

May 7th, 2013
Dr. Messieh is the best!!! I broke both of my ankles and had to have surgery on one. I can barely even see the scar from the surgery. Him and his staff made a very tough situation so much easier to handle. Thank you for what you have done for me!!!

May 14th, 2012
Most caring doctor in Lake County. Really listens to you! What a concept. His staff has been there for a long time which shows that he treats his staff well also. His staff are always a pleasure to deal with. I would go to him for everything if I could. Proud to know him and would recommend him highly.

August 3rd, 2011
Wonderful physician. He took his time to explain what was wrong with my knee. His staff is wonderful as well. I will continue my care and refer as many friends and family members to him.