A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metcalf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metcalf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Metcalf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Metcalf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Michael Metcalf has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Metcalf practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.