A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metcalf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metcalf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Metcalf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Metcalf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Michael Metcalf has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Metcalf practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.