A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metcalf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metcalf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Metcalf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Metcalf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Michael Metcalf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Metcalf practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, WA.