A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Methner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Methner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Methner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Methner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Methner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Methner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- LifeCare Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Methner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Methner practice?
- Dr. Michael Methner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Methner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.