A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Methner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Methner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Methner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Methner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Methner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Methner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- LifeCare Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Methner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Methner practice?
- Dr. Michael Methner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Methner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.