Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Methner
Dr. Michael Methner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Methner is affiliated with LifeCare Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Methner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Methner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Michael Methner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Heriberto Callejas
Dallas, TX 0.08 mi38
Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.13 mi22
Dr. Russell Canham
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.13 mi16