A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Method:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Method is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Method
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Method Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Method, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Method graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Method has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Method FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Method practice?
- Dr. Michael Method has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Method practices Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Westville, IN.
See Mishawaka Oncologists.