A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Method:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Method is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Method
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Method Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Method, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Method graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Method has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Method FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Method practice?
- Dr. Michael Method has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Method practices Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Westville, IN.
See Mishawaka Oncologists.