Dr. Michael William Method MD, MPH, and FACOG is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Method is Excellent. Dr. Method has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Method, MD, MPH, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Cancer Prevention, and Epidemiology.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Method graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Method has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Method accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Method:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Method practice?
Dr. Michael Method practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN and Elkhart, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists and South Bend Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Method, Dr. Micheal Method, Dr. Michel Method, Dr. Mickey Method, Dr. Miguel Method, Dr. Mike Method