A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Method:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Method is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Method, FACOG, FACS, M.P.H. is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Immune System Disorders
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Method graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Method has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Method accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Method practice?
Dr. Michael Method practices Gynecologic Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and La Porte, IN.
See Mishawaka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.