Dr. Michael Method MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Doctor -Angel

October 26th, 2015
What a great physician!!!
Wait time was a little long, but well worth it! Dr. Method is an exceptional physician, is very caring, extremely knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond for his patient. I will be forever grateful for the care he gave me.

August 17th, 2015
Very RUDE
I would never recommend this Dr. He told me I had cancer, and when I "questioned" if it might be something else, he became visibly irritated, told me I was going to " lose all my hair, get very sick, and that I ( and I quote) "was in for a very rough summer." Why be so cold?? Guess what? He was WRONG, and was also visibly irritated by that! He spent 10 seconds with me, the day after surgery, and couldn't wait to get out of the door. Unbelievable... Thanks to God, that I am ok.

November 29th, 2012
Best doctor ever
Dr Method is the most caring doctor I've ever met. I've had horrible health care experience...it was Dr Method who diagnosed my tumor (found it), removed it, and hasn't left me yet. The wait time can LOOK deceiving - you need to understand each and every patient gets his FULL attention. That's why the rest of us are willing to wait - because we know when it's OUR TURN - we, too, will get the same undivided, un-timed attention. He will talk to you as long as it takes and will answer each and every question and concern. Highly recommend this man - God bless Michael Method.

October 14th, 2012
My sister had stage 2 ovarian cancer. She had chemo a few weeks after surgery. She developed a bacteria that she contracted at Memorial. Dr. Method determined it was necessary to remove her colon soon after removing her ovaries. Her kidneys failed, she was on a respirator and then her heart stopped. Where was Dr. Method? Why did she die?

January 6th, 2012
Wonderful doctor, great listener. After the appointment I understood the longer wait time since he spent a lot of time with me making sure he fully understood everything I was telling him and making sure I understood what he was telling me. Very thorough, very nice, easy to talk to. Same goes for his staff.

October 20th, 2011
Dr. Method
Emergency room doctors found a huge tumor on my right ovary. My ob, Dr. Messina called Dr. Method for an appointment for me. The very next day I was in his office! I did have to wait....considering the fact he worked me in, but once the staff called me back, he was in my room within minutes. He explained everything to me, what the tumor was, and what he needed to do. He stayed in my room for 45 min, answered all my questions, and those of my family. Scheduled my surgury for monday. My personal experience was A+++++ all the way. Very easy to talk to, and very concerned as well.

October 16th, 2011
Best Ovarian Cancer doctor that I know of. Thats why everybody complains about wait times.

August 1st, 2011
Long waits all the time.

December 9th, 2009
wonderful dr.and caring human being, everything a dr. should be.