Dr. Michael Method Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Method?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Michael Method?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 15th, 2017

Incompetent worst doctor ever

He game in and started talking and went on for 15 minutes about a cancer disease that i didn't have... he sacred me to death! He didnt check my file! I was horrified for days after my visit... Horrible and INCOMPETENT!!!

February 22nd, 2017

THIS MAN SAVED MY LIFE!

I had endometrial cancer & numerous fibroid tumors inside my uterus & a large one outside, causing many problems. Dr. Method performed a total abdominal hysterectomy with ease & precision. He also repaired an umbilical hernia while he was in there! No major complications & the scar has healed perfectly. Dr. Method & his team & all the nursing & recovery staff treated me like I was a V.I.P. I call my week at the Simon Cancer Center my hospital vacation. He even came in on the weekend looking like he'd interrupted his workout to check up on me! THANK YOU, Dr. Method!!

February 9th, 2017

I will never see him again

February 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor and highly recommended. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

dr method is very sympathetic, knowledgable, right on point with diagnosis and treatment. I live a hour and half away. I would drive that trip anytime to get a great dr with great expertise. His first recommendation, was stronger chemo treatments. Now I'm in remission. He took his time, answered all my questions and his nurses were so sweet. Best DOCTOR BY FAR

December 8th, 2016

Hated him

November 4th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Doctor -Angel

October 26th, 2015

What a great physician!!!

Wait time was a little long, but well worth it! Dr. Method is an exceptional physician, is very caring, extremely knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond for his patient. I will be forever grateful for the care he gave me.

August 17th, 2015

Very RUDE

I would never recommend this Dr. He told me I had cancer, and when I "questioned" if it might be something else, he became visibly irritated, told me I was going to " lose all my hair, get very sick, and that I ( and I quote) "was in for a very rough summer." Why be so cold?? Guess what? He was WRONG, and was also visibly irritated by that! He spent 10 seconds with me, the day after surgery, and couldn't wait to get out of the door. Unbelievable... Thanks to God, that I am ok.

November 30th, 2012

Best doctor ever

Dr Method is the most caring doctor I've ever met. I've had horrible health care experience...it was Dr Method who diagnosed my tumor (found it), removed it, and hasn't left me yet. The wait time can LOOK deceiving - you need to understand each and every patient gets his FULL attention. That's why the rest of us are willing to wait - because we know when it's OUR TURN - we, too, will get the same undivided, un-timed attention. He will talk to you as long as it takes and will answer each and every question and concern. Highly recommend this man - God bless Michael Method.

October 14th, 2012

My sister had stage 2 ovarian cancer. She had chemo a few weeks after surgery. She developed a bacteria that she contracted at Memorial. Dr. Method determined it was necessary to remove her colon soon after removing her ovaries. Her kidneys failed, she was on a respirator and then her heart stopped. Where was Dr. Method? Why did she die?

January 6th, 2012

Wonderful doctor, great listener. After the appointment I understood the longer wait time since he spent a lot of time with me making sure he fully understood everything I was telling him and making sure I understood what he was telling me. Very thorough, very nice, easy to talk to. Same goes for his staff.

October 20th, 2011

Dr. Method

Emergency room doctors found a huge tumor on my right ovary. My ob, Dr. Messina called Dr. Method for an appointment for me. The very next day I was in his office! I did have to wait....considering the fact he worked me in, but once the staff called me back, he was in my room within minutes. He explained everything to me, what the tumor was, and what he needed to do. He stayed in my room for 45 min, answered all my questions, and those of my family. Scheduled my surgury for monday. My personal experience was A+++++ all the way. Very easy to talk to, and very concerned as well.