A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metro, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metro graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Metro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Metro practice?
Dr. Michael Metro practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.