A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Metro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Metro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metro
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Metro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Metro, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metro graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Metro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Metro FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Metro practice?
- Dr. Michael Metro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Metro practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.