Mar 26th, 2014

Change appointment from 9 to 10 without notification ..wated another 1houer to see the doctor.Recepsionist sly very unprofessional

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by William K. on Oct 30th, 2013

Great bedside manner and good humor. Really felt comfortable seeing this Dr.

will not waste your time show details will not waste your time
by Stephan Yolsky on Aug 28th, 2013

The wait can be long but he will not waste your time, he helped me the most out of all the doctors out there.

by michael james on Mar 27th, 2013

all I can say about Dr Metro is that he is great I would refer him to any body

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr Metro is an excellent and caring doctor. Extremely knowledgeable on my husband's condition.

May 31st, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Metro's expertise and he care of me before and after surgrey.The office staff is outstanding.

Apr 22nd, 2011

Very personal . Takes time to listen to your p[roblem. Very good doctor.

One of the best Urologists - ever! show details One of the best Urologists - ever!
Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Metro is fantastic. While you may wait a little while to see him, he is worth it. He gives you complete, undivided attention and will spend as much time with you as you need. This is why you're out in the waiting room waiting for a longer period of time - it's because he's giving the same quality of care to his other patients. Dr. Metro has served me very well for my urological problem. He was able to diagnose, treat and cure my problem that 2 other doctors were unable to do. Dr. Metro is my urologist for life.

Disrespects patients time show details Disrespects patients time
Jul 28th, 2009

This was my second visit to this office and I did not reschedule. This dr schedules every patient of the day at the same time and the wait time is 2 hours plus. There were sickly seniors left in the waiting room for over 2 hours because they scedule without caring about real patient care. This is a disgrace. Don't waste your time. The doc is nice, but no one is worth that long of a wait on a consistent basis.