Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Michelis
Dr. Michael Michelis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Tenafly, NJ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Michelis is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Northwell Health Physician Partners Advanced Heart Physicians and Surgeons Network and Lenox Hill Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough. Dr. Michelis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Michelis has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Michelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Chad Kliger
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Zoran Lasic
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27