Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch MD is male and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Michlitsch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good. Dr. Michlitsch has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Michlitsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Arthroscopic management of shoulder, knee and elbow problems.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Michlitsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michlitsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Michlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Michlitsch practice?
Dr. Michael Michlitsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons and San Ramon Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Michlitsch, Dr. Mitch Michlitsch, Dr. Myles Michlitsch, Dr. Michal Michlitsch, Dr. Mickey Michlitsch, Dr. Miles Michlitsch