A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Michlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Michlitsch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michlitsch
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michlitsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Michlitsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michlitsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Michlitsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Michlitsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Michlitsch practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See San Ramon Emergency Physicians and San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons.