A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Michlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Michlitsch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Michlitsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michlitsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michlitsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Michlitsch practice?
Dr. Michael Michlitsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons, San Ramon Sports Medicine Doctors, and San Ramon Emergency Physicians.