A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Michlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Michlitsch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Michlitsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michlitsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Michlitsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Michlitsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Michlitsch practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons and San Ramon Emergency Physicians.