A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Michlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Michlitsch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michlitsch
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Michlitsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Michlitsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michlitsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Michlitsch practice?
- Dr. Michael Michlitsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Michlitsch practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians and Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.