A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Migliori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Migliori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Migliori
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Migliori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Migliori, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Migliori graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Migliori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Migliori FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Migliori practice?
- Dr. Michael Migliori has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Migliori practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.