Learn more about Dr. Michael Migliori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Migliori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Migliori
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Migliori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Migliori, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Migliori graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Migliori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Migliori FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Migliori practice?
- Dr. Michael Migliori has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Migliori practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.