A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Migliori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Migliori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Migliori, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Botox Eyelid Surgery Lacrimal And Orbital Surgery Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Tearing Disorders Trauma Tumor
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Migliori graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Migliori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Migliori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans