A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Migliori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Migliori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Migliori
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Migliori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Migliori, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Migliori graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Migliori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Migliori FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Migliori practice?
- Dr. Michael Migliori has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Migliori practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.