Learn more about Dr. Michael Mikulecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mikulecky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulecky graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Mikulecky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikulecky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Mikulecky practice?
Dr. Michael Mikulecky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Orthopedic Surgeons.