A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Millis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Millis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Millis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Millis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Millis practice?
- Dr. Michael Millis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Millis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.