A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Millis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Millis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Millis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Millis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Millis practice?
- Dr. Michael Millis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Millis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.