Learn more about Dr. Michael Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Millis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Millis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Millis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Millis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Millis practice?
- Dr. Michael Millis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Millis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.