A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mills, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mills, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mills has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Mills MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mills practice?
- Dr. Michael Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mills practices Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists.