A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miltich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miltich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miltich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miltich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miltich has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fiegel Miltich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Miltich practice?
- Dr. Michael Miltich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miltich practices Otolaryngology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists.