Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Endocrinologist

6030 Bethelview Rd
Ste 403
Cumming, GA 30040
770-205-6068
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
by Ruhsar on Sep 29th, 2013

I have been seeing him for three years. It is out of pocket money but well worth it. He listens to you, explains everything. He has been helping me with thyroid issues. He is a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  Well-worth the wait and $ if you are looking for real answers and restored health.  |  show details
by S. K. on Aug 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Milton for four years now and have recommended him to several friends, three of who made appointments and who still see him to this day and rave about him and his staff. It is not uncommon to be sitting in his waiting room and strike up conversations with other patients who say the same thing. He gave them their lives back. I have never seen a doctor I trust more than this one ... not only because of his personal integrity, concern, humility and genuine care, but also because of his incredible diagnostic accuracy and competence. I spent nearly 20 years feeling chronically fatigued and not one specialist I saw recognized my adrenal fatigue for what it was, not to mention an undiagnosed hypothyroidism that NO one else recognized. Within weeks after starting his protocol I was feeling alive and energized for the first time in decades. Yes, you will pay out of pocket. Yes, you will have to wait to see him ... there is a cost to getting REAL help. But know that when you do see him, you will be 100% attended to as if you are the only patient he is caring for. I would give him a rating of 100, if that were allowed.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

Unless you have plenty of money to throw away, you may want to see another doctor. This doctor requires payment of $195.00 over the telephone just to make an appointment.

|  Not a good thyroid doctor if you want one who doesn't use the TSH as the only indication of your health  |  show details
by Mary K. on Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Milton was represented to me as an open-minded physician who listens to his patients' symptoms. I did not find this to be the case.

|  Dr. Milton is amazing!  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I have over 10 years experience with Dr. Milton and his staff. He is not only an amazing diagnostician but also a compassionate and caring soul. He treats his patients as individuals rather than grouping them in with "symptoms." Because of his attention to detail, together we saved my thyroid from removal or irradiation. He listens to his patients. I now live in Florida; but he still attends to my care remotely with far more concern than those I have tried locally. I highly recommend him!! Lynn Maurine