Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Endocrinologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
99% Better show details 99% Better
by Cyndi on Jul 12th, 2016

I just recommended Dr. Milton to a lady that I ran into today at LabCorp and decided to look up his ratings just for the heck of it. I was saddened to read a previous "not so wonderful" review. In my book, Dr. Milton has been my lifesaver. He changed what I was taking for my hypothyroidism and recommended a particular diet plan for me and put me on some other supplements as well. I no longer have fatigue, lethargy, fibromyalgia symptoms are at a bare minimum, my frozen shoulder is all but gone. I've lost the extra 10 pounds I was carrying and I have so much more energy. I truly feel ten years younger if not more and I owe it all to this man and the knowledge and passion he has for his chosen field of expertise. I cannot thank you enough Dr. Milton.

Jun 30th, 2016

This doctor is only in it for the money. You have to pay a substantial upfront deposit that is non-refundable, and the balance on the first visit. What kind of caring doctor feels the need to do this? That should have been my first warning sign. Then on your second visit you pay another large fee, just to review the results of your blood work. He is very vague when he attempts to give you a diagnosis. But my biggest concern was his lacks of any genuine compassion or concern, and he is very difficult to communicate with. I felt rushed and he seemed defensive when I questioned him about a few things he recommended. That was enough for me. My personal opinion is don't waste your time or money.

excellent kind knowledgable dr who cares show details excellent kind knowledgable dr who cares
by kathy on Apr 26th, 2016

I saw Dr Milton when he 1st started practicing&he was an excellent Dr then&was very significant in changing my life from total wheelchair bound&excruciating pain to walking again&significantly reducing pain.I'll never4get him& if I still lived in GA I'd b seeing him.I saw this Dr for many yrs&watched him grow.he was the most dedicated willing compassionate Dr I've ever seen.And he kept dedicated to learning more &more areas to help his patients get well &stay well&had excellent knowledge&technique in every area he practices.I was never disappointed anytime I saw this Dr.he always helped me&figured out what was wrong when no other Dr could. I too rate him 100in my book.I'm so glad he's still practicing&helping so many.I know who ever goes to Dr Mike Milton will get the help they need &will get 100 percent compassion &quality time cuz this Dr makes sure all Yor questions r answered&explains his findings in detail.he's well worth seeing.

by Ray Fowler on Aug 19th, 2015

Caring knowledgeable doctor.

This Doctor saved my life! show details This Doctor saved my life!
Jun 12th, 2015

Life saver. He diagnosed me right away and listened to me and my concerns. I previously went to one of the "Atlanta's Top Endocrinologists" who told me "it was all in my head". Sound familiar ladies?

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Ruhsar on Sep 29th, 2013

I have been seeing him for three years. It is out of pocket money but well worth it. He listens to you, explains everything. He has been helping me with thyroid issues. He is a great doctor. I highly recommend him.