A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Minadeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Minadeo is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minadeo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Minadeo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Minadeo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Minadeo practice?
- Dr. Michael Minadeo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Minadeo practices Ophthalmology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX and New Boston, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Ophthalmologists.