A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Minadeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Minadeo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minadeo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Minadeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minadeo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Minadeo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Minadeo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Minadeo practice?
- Dr. Michael Minadeo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Minadeo practices Ophthalmology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX and Atlanta, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Ophthalmologists.