A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Minas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Minas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Minas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minas graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Minas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Minas practice?
- Dr. Michael Minas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Minas practices Family Medicine near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Family Physicians.