Learn more about Dr. Michael Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miner, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ervin Miner MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Miner practice?
- Dr. Michael Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miner practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.