A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miner, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ervin Miner MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Miner practice?
- Dr. Michael Miner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miner practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.