A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ming, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ming graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eudene Ming MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ming practice?
- Dr. Michael Ming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ming practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.