A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ming, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ming graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ming practice?
Dr. Michael Ming practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.