A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miniter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miniter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miniter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniter graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miniter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Hammond Henry Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Miniter MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Miniter practice?
- Dr. Michael Miniter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miniter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Geneseo, IL.
See Rock Island Internists and Rock Island Rheumatologists.