Learn more about Dr. Michael Miniter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miniter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miniter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miniter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miniter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniter graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miniter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Hammond Henry Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Miniter MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Miniter practice?
- Dr. Michael Miniter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miniter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Geneseo, IL.
See Rock Island Internists and Rock Island Rheumatologists.