A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Misbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Misbin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Misbin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Misbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Misbin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Misbin practice?
- Dr. Michael Misbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Misbin practices Anesthesiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.