A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Misuraca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Misuraca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misuraca graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Misuraca has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Misuraca DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Misuraca practice?
- Dr. Michael Misuraca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Misuraca practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Nephrologists.