A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Misuraca graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Misuraca has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital Livonia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misuraca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Misuraca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Misuraca practice?
Dr. Michael Misuraca practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Misuraca, Dr. Mitch Misuraca, Dr. Myles Misuraca, Dr. Michal Misuraca, Dr. Mickey Misuraca, Dr. Miles Misuraca