Dr. Michael Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 7th, 2012
Fantastic!!!
Dr. Mitchell saved my child's life today. There are not words to truly express what a wonderful doctor he is. A very caring and good doctor with the gift to heal not just one, but so many children. He is a blessing and I am so grateful to have him here.

June 24th, 2011
Our Hero
As those with a sick child will tell you, it is very hard if not impossible to put your faith in someone you've just met, when it comes to your childs life. Dr. Mitchell performed our sons first heart surgery when he was just 10-days-old. He has since performed two other major surgeries and one minor on our baby. He has gone above and beyond for our son and we couldn't be happier with the results. Its amazing to be able to say that I trust Dr. Mitchell with my son's life, as he's the reason my baby boy is still with us.

February 9th, 2010
Well Respected
We sought out Dr. Mitchell over 4 years ago. Although we chose different options, he was very helpful and his staff is amazing. Lorie is an angel from heaven and a joy to work with. He is very knowledgeable and took the time with my daughter that she needed. Sometimes as time goes by you realize exactly how much they helped you and what they actually did. He is a great doctor with a fantastic staff!!

September 25th, 2009
Dr Mitchell is the only urologist we trust working on our daughter. We found out at birth that she was born with bladder extrophy (bladder outside the body). Once we found out that Dr Mitchell would the working on her (and after having met him and his team) we felt confident that she was in the best hands possible. He never sugar-coated things and always told us what to expect, both good and bad. When our daughter needed to have follow-up surgery at 10 months old to reinplant her ureters, Dr Mitchell made sure that the surgery was scheduled as soon as possible. His office staff is wonderful and you can tell that both he and his nurse truly care about their patients. I would recommend Dr Mitchell to anyone.

October 8th, 2008
The doctor of miracles
This doctor is the only surgeon i will ever trust to operate on my daughter. Mitchell diagnosed my daughter with a fungal infection in her heart and looked many ways and many options on how to keep your alive with my daughter have lukemia as well. He did 2 major heart surgeries and 1 major lung surgery and if it wasnt for him, my daughter would not be here today, i give this doctor all my graditude from my family, friends, myself and my daughter.... thankyou so much dr, mitchell for saving my little peanut. We have a few more upcoming events with him but i know deep down in my heart he will pull my daughter through these rough times so she can grow into a young lady and sooner for a larger life to follow... god bless you.