A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mixon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dwayne Mixon MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mixon practice?
- Dr. Michael Mixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mixon practices Internal Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Rowlett Internists.