A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miyamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miyamoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyamoto
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miyamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miyamoto, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyamoto graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miyamoto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Miyamoto FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Miyamoto practice?
- Dr. Michael Miyamoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miyamoto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Cardiologists.