Dr. Michael Mlecko MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Wexford, PA

3.6

November 10th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I had a screening colonoscopy the other day with Dr. Mlecko, having just turned 50, and with a history of colon cancer in my family. Like most guys, I suspect, I had heard the horror stories about this procedure and was pretty nervous going in. Dr. Mlecko and his team were very reassuring and calming and told me exactly what to expect. The procedure was performed flawlessly and with no discomfort on my part. The doctor met with me in the recovery room, explained the results, answered my questions, and gave me a full written description of the procedure and the results. I was incredibly impressed with the whole process. Dr. Mlecko and his team are first rate.

August 6th, 2015
He is nothing special, keep looking.

October 23rd, 2013
Dr. Mlecko was extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring. I hit the trifecta with Dr. Mlecko and you will too!

August 23rd, 2013
Terrible Doctor
Had a colonoscopy scheduled for 10:30AM. At 10:20 he walked into the procedure room and said "Let's get this going". The nurse was having trouble with the sedation, because she seemed to be rushed. She said she had it done - however, I was not fully sedated and felt the severe pain of the procedure. Afterwards, it was obvious that he knew it did not go well with me, because he spent less than a minute with me to tell me he removed "precancerous" polyps and that I had to have another colonoscopy in three years. Then he was out of there. So was I, and I will NEVER return to this man.

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Mlecko and his staff made a colonoscopy as pleasant an experience as possible! I had a large polyp removed and have direct family history of colon cancer. Get your colonoscopy -- it's not that bad!

December 15th, 2010
Nothing but a positive experience from ofc visit to surgery

September 7th, 2010
I found dr mlecko to be very condescending. i felt as though he blew me off and rushed me through my apt. Any concerns i voiced were expelled. i have not and would not go back to him.

April 20th, 2009
Dr Mlecko-- got ignored by office and given wrong diagnosis
Dr Mlecko glossed over me as a patient, misdiagnosed my problems even when I pressed otherwise, he did not review my prior med records and when I asked his office for a follow-up appointment (for urgent reasons) they pushed me out two months with no apologies for their overly booked schedule. Come one, revenue is important but not at the expense of patient care by not being able to get in for two months. This is the worst medical care experiences I have ever experienced. No customer service at all- cattle herding patients through for money, at the expense of my healthcare quality, is what I experienced.