Dr. Michael Mogerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 19th, 2016
Excesssive Waiting/Poor Office demeanor
Dr. Mogerman appears to be overwhelmed. Waiting time regularly exceeds 30-45 minutes even with an early morning appointment. You are uncomfortable waiting because of the disgust people express on tardiness and his lack of empathy for the patient's time. Coarse demeanor who never apologizes for his consistent delays

April 4th, 2016
My experience with Dr. M Mogerman
Great doctor. Great guy. He is the only psychiatrist that actually spends time with me to talk and doesn't just write me a script any say "see you next month." I see him every 2 weeks (minimum). Great hours and nice staff. I'm truly lucky to be under his care.

May 27th, 2015
I love Dr.Mogerman. Took me a while to get used to his personality (very sarcasic and dry). But once I understood his demeanor/personality I took to him. The only thing I don't appreciate is that the lack of respect for his patients time. He is almost always running 30-45 min behind. I've started showing up late to appts on purpose bc I have an infant and can only allot so much time for a sitter to watch her while at my appt. Staff is very nice, establishment is also very nice, clean and relaxing

December 5th, 2014
I didn't find Dr. Mogerman like the people above
Dr.ogerman worked with me for several years, and helped me a lot. He was kind and considerate always to me. I didn't find him pill happy. I also never waited very long. Left 4 years ago for Texas, and had a nice goodbye.

September 25th, 2013
Please avoid this dangerous doctor
The average wait time is over an hour but can be upwards of 2 hours for regularly scheduled appointments. The dr. fails to return calls, respond to pharmacy inquiries regarding improperly written prescriptions or maintain patient records. This man is both incompetent and dangerous.

July 12th, 2013
DON'T GO TO THIS DR. HE OVER DOSES YOU.
HE IS A DR. WHO LOVES TO GIVE OUT MEDS BECAUSE HE CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. DOES NOT RETURN CALL DURING BUSINESS HOURS AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET ONE BY 8 AT NIGHT. AND IF YOU CALL HIM AT NIGHT HE SAYS " THIS BETTER BE GOOD TO CALL THIS LATE" I TOLD HIM WELL YOU DIDN'T CALL ME WHEN I WAS SO ANXIOUS AND MY HEART RATE WAS OVER 200. HE DOESN'T KNOW HIS MEDS I HAD 3 PAGES OF MEDS THAT HE TRIED ON ME. I AMITTED MYSELF TO THE HOSPITAL AND GOT THE MOST WONDERFUL AND UNDERSTANDING DR.. I AM MY SELF AGAIN AND LOVING LIFE. TOOK SOME TIME TO GET OFF ALL THE MEDS MOGERMAN GAVE ME. I WAS SO OVER DOSED. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR.TO ANYONE. RUN AND RUN FAST.

January 13th, 2011
Not a positive experience
I was very nervous and anxious when I arrived, waiting room was sweltering, no water available, waited 50 minutes. Dr. was not friendly, brought me into his office and proceeded to attend to his desk, phone, papers and files; left the room twice and didn't say a word to me until he was finally ready to start the appointment. Rude. I won't return.

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Medication
First off, if you make an appt with this doctor, be prepared to wait at least an hour in the waiting room. You are lucky if you are called within an hour. Also Dr. Mogerman seems to prescribe the latest drugs which 1) do not have a proven track record and 2) cost me a fortune with my insurance.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Mogerman does not know enough about the medications he provides, such as side effects. He writes improper precriptions that cannot be legally filled and fails to maintain patient records. He is highly unpleasant and keeps patients waiting upwards of 2 hours. Very unsympathetic and with poor training. Stay away.

April 30th, 2010
likes to dispense numerous meds
he is over all a nice man. But he loves to hand out pills like candy. When I had him as a doctor he had me on like 6 different medications. i was admitted to a hospital. Speech was slurred and kept there for over 3 months due to effects of medication. when i got out i stopped all pills cold turkey because i couldn't talk right and got another doctor. i was on no more than 2 pills with this other doctor and now im on none. So if anyone goes to see him becareful that he dont over prescribe.